Choose A, B, C, or
help your school with all three!
A. Get paid for A’s.
Students, bring your current report card to Sunflower Bank and you could get paid for your A’s! On April 1, every branch draws five lucky winners that get paid $10 for every A (up to $100), and we make a matching contribution to your participating school.
B. Bucks for debit card swipes.
Earn big bucks for your school by using your school-registered debit card between January 1 and March 31. Every time you say “credit” for a transaction, you’ll earn 5 cents for your school. Register your Sunflower Bank debit card using the form at the right.
C. Cash for you and your school.*
- $25 when you open a FREEstyle checking account
- $50 when you open a Spend & Sign & Save account
PLUS YOU’LL ADD:
- $25 when you save time and money by consolidating your debt with a Sunflower Bank personal loan*
- $25 when you refinance your current home or are pre-qualified or pre-approved for a new home purchase*
The best part? We make a matching contribution to your participating school!
* Offer ends 3/31/14. Available only to new Sunflower Bank, N.A. (SBNA) households opening a FREEstyle checking account or Spend & Sign & Save (SSS) checking account with savings account. Minimum $100 to open accounts. SSS savings account annual percentage yield: 0.03% for balances under $2500. 0.06% for balances $2500 – $9999. 0.09% for balances $10000-$25000. 0.12% for balances over $25000. No purchase necessary to enter report card drawing. In the event total swipes exceed 500,000 during the campaign, SBNA’s total contribution will be limited to $25,000 and each participating school will receive their prorated share of total campaign swipes. Maximum amount for report card winner: $100.
** Available only to new SBNA households. Subject to credit approval. For qualified applicants who meet the bank’s current loan underwriting guidelines. May not be combined with other offers. Promotion(s) valid only once per household. Personal loan must be $5,000 or more. Prequalified and preapproved mortgage offers must be approved by March 31, 2014. Incentives will be paid to the primary checking account of the household before April 30, 2014. No minimum balance required for payment of incentives. Promotion(s) void where prohibited and is not transferable, subject to the terms herein. This promotion is subject to change or cancellation with no prior notice.
Add a school to your Sunflower Bank debit card or change your school affiliation.
Email us or
Call us at 888.827.5564