Sunflower Mobile www.sunflowerbank.mobi
Bank anywhere, anytime, any place, right from your phone.
Your phone is smart. Mobile Banking is smarter.
Frequently asked questions
1. Where can I sign up for mobile banking?
- You can sign up online right here.
- Already an online user? Log in as normal, and click “Other Services”. Then click “Mobile Banking”, read through the terms, and you’re ready.
- Not an online banker? No sweat. You can enroll today in online banking and click “mobile banking.”
2. Will my phone work with Sunflower Mobile?
- Yes, Sunflower Mobile supports nearly all devices, plus you’ll have the choice between web banking (best for smartphones) and text-message banking (for phones with limited Internet service). You can even use both services!
3. How much does Mobile banking cost?
- We don’t charge for mobile banking. However, you may incur normal text and data rates from your carrier based on your usage. Contact your provider for details.
4. I’m not sure I’ll like it. Can I try out Sunflower Mobile?
- Yes, inside Sunflower Online Banking you can view our demo. Or, test-drive on your Internet browser at sunflowerbank.mobi
5. How do I use Mobile Banking on the web?
- Visit sunflowerbank.mobi on your mobile device. Once you’re there, you’ll see the Sunflower logo and your login box. Log in, and see account balances.
- Click the main menu, and select other actions.
- Or transfer money
- or Pay a Bill
- It’s best to bookmark sunflowerbank.mobi – just visit each time you’re banking from your phone!
6. How do I use mobile banking with text messaging?
- Once you’re enrolled, our service center recognizes text messages from your device and phone number. Just text us any of the commands listed below, and text us at 469228. You might want to save that contact number as well.
See the helpful table below for a list of text commands. You can even contact our call
center to help walk you through text-message banking.
7. Sometimes I’m in a cell phone dead spot, like when I travel. Can I still access Sunflower Mobile?
- When you have poor coverage, we recommend using the text-message banking. Your web access may suffer with poor reception, but text messages should always get through. Plus, we’ll always respond with a confirmation message, so you know when your request has been processed.
8. I’m worried about security. What if my phone is stolen, or I lose my phone?
- Sunflower Mobile is designed to protect your identity, just like online banking. No confidential information is stored on your cell phone, and if your phone is lost, you can disable mobile banking at any time. Just log into your online banking, and you can turn the service off. Or call us, from a nearby phone, and we can disable the service until you’ve got a new phone up and running.
9. Do I need to install new software, or upgrade on my phone?
- No. Sunflower Mobile is accessible from all phone browsers, and all texting platforms.
10. I have additional questions. Who do I call?
- We can answer your questions and help you enroll and begin mobile banking at 1-888-827-5564. Or email us, and we can get started.
- View Mobile Terms and Conditions
Thank you for banking with Sunflower Bank!