Introducing Business Banking Direct.
Powerful tools. Flexible reporting. Secure environment.
Dynamic cash management has never been easier than it is using Business Banking Direct. This intuitive and comprehensive suite of financial tools offers:
- Highly secure login
- Flexible ad-hoc reporting
- Granular user entitlements
- Payment solutions including Wire, ACH and Checks
- Transaction approvals to maintain tight controls
- Seamless integration across desktop and mobile devices
For an overview of Business Banking Direct you can view a video tutorial.
June 24 Migration - Important Information and Action Steps
We have prepared a Guide with information that you need to prepare for the new platform and instructions for getting started with certain features. Please review the information carefully.
Download or view the Information Guide and Action Steps
- The week prior to your migration date, every current active Business Online Banking user from your company will receive separate emails with their new unique credentials.
- Historic eStatement history will migrate and appear in the eStatement center.
- Quicken® and QuickBooks® users should export needed history prior to June 21.
- Existing Bill Payment payees and Bill Payment history will transfer into the new platform.
ACTION ITEMS REQUIRED PRIOR TO THE BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING MIGRATION
On or before June 21 at 6:00 PM CDT / 5:00 PM MDT
- All Users: Verify all users have received login credentials via secure email.
July 17 Migration
We have put together step-by-step instructions for accessing Business Banking Direct for the first time.
Download or view the Business Banking Direct Getting Started Guide
Access to Business Banking Direct is also offered as an iOS or Android mobile app for phones and tablets. Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to install after June 24. For detailed instructions on installing and getting started with the mobile app, we have prepared a step-by-step guide.
Download or view the Mobile App Guide