Instantly control when, where, and how your debit card is used.
CardControl is our free, on-the-go companion app that helps you control debit card spending, and allows you the ability to turn your debit card(s) on and off when you’re not using them.
It’s easy to use, and helps reduce fraud and misuse of your cards. With CardControl, you can:
- Set alerts for exceeding threshold amounts.
- Set limits on transactions, including dollar amounts and merchant categories.
- Turn your card on/off if it’s lost or stolen, or if it’s not being used.
- View card transaction history.
- Restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of your location.
With CardControl you ultimately decide the types of purchases your debit card can authorize. For example, if you don’t want to allow online purchases, simply turn them off. Or, if you don’t want your teen to spend more than $35 per transaction, no problem – you’re in control!
The power to enable or disable different types of transactions is at your fingertips, for any debit card that you manage. The service works in tandem with our personal mobile banking app (you must already be using the mobile app to download and use the CardControl app).
Getting started is easy! Download the personal mobile banking app from your device’s app store. Then select CardControl.
- Open and enroll in the CardControl app.
- Enter your debit card information.
- Verify enrollment, and you’re all set!
* Message, data rate, and charges may apply. Check with your wireless carrier for details.