Your Health and Safety is Our Top Priority
In light of current health events, we want you to know we pride ourselves on taking the utmost care of our facilities with proper sanitization, cleanliness, and disinfection. To keep yourself and others healthy amid growing concerns around the flu, and coronavirus (COVID-19), Sunflower Bank, N.A. is taking the following steps to be extra vigilant:
- Cleaning companies and office staff are complying with our request for more intensive disinfection of facilities: nightly disinfectant wipe down of common areas, bathrooms, lobbies, and furniture
- Installation of HEPA filters in vacuum cleaners
- Hand sanitizer solution is being distributed to locations for use in lobby areas
- Additional cleaning and sanitization supplies are being distributed to locations for use in employee contact areas
We encourage our bank patrons to follow these best practices:
- If you or someone in your household is sick or has been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home per CDC Guidelines
- In the event that you need to facilitate a banking transaction - bill pay, mobile deposit, and drive-thru services offer less exposure, and may work as a viable alternative to get what you need
Please help yourself to the printed resources for review at home with your family.
If you have any additional questions related to the coronavirus, we recommend these credible websites:
CDC – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
World Health Organization – Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak
We believe in the strength of our communities and will continue providing services in the best interest of our clients and customers.
Sunflower Bank, First National 1870, and Guardian Mortgage