Properly structured financing plays a major role in building your business and making it more profitable. We offer a variety of lending solutions designed to meet your specific business needs. Contact us and discover the lending options available to you and your business.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans – Purchase a facility for your business
- Construction Loans – Finance facility improvements or expansion
- Term Loans – Acquire equipment, debt restructure
- Agricultural Loans – Land, livestock, crops, equipment and lines of credit for seasonal funding
- Lines of Credit – Easy access and flexible terms to meet your business needs
- Small Business Loans (SBA) – Designed to help small businesses start and grow
- Corporate Credit Cards – Make purchases, track expenses and control spending with ease
Manage changes in your business cash flow with flexible spending power. Sunflower Bank’s Commercial Express account is designed to meet today’s demanding business environment.
Does your company regularly purchase supplies, small equipment, assets or additional inventory? If so, you’ll enjoy the benefits of having a line of credit in place.
- What is Commercial Express?
Commercial Express operates like the Best Small Business Checking account, but with a line of credit option. When you need it, Commercial Express automatically sweeps money into your checking account from your available line of credit.
- How does it work?
As soon as your checking balance dips below a target amount, Commercial Express sweeps available money from your line of credit to the checking account. It’s convenient, secure and helps you stay organized.
- Need a term loan?
Commercial Express offers an up to 5-year amortizing on term loans from $10,000 – $50,000 to purchase equipment, vehicles, inventory or other fixed assets.
Get started today!
Ask one of our professional Consumer Business Banker’s about upgrading your business checking account to include Commercial Express.