And We are celebrating our big day with you!
That’s right! Sunflower Bank was established May 24, 1892, and to celebrate our 125th birthday we are giving away $1,892 to one lucky winner on May 24, 2017.
So here’s the question…
Take a vacation? Pay off bills? Buy a new computer? It’s really up to you.
Celebrating 125 years is a significant milestone for us and it wouldn’t be possible without the trust and support of our valued customers and associates who reside in the communities we proudly serve. We’ve come a long way since we were founded in 1892 and we look forward to a future filled with promise.
To share in our excitement, you can register for a chance to win $1,892 at any Sunflower Bank location April 3 – May 19, 2017.
Stop by and see us today!
OFFICIAL RULES: WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH $1,892? SWEEPSTAKES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. To enter the “What Would You Do With $1,892?” sweepstakes: Entrants may register April 3, 2017 through May 19, 2017, by submitting a 3”x5” card including name, address, phone and email address to: Sunflower Bank, N.A., Attn: Promotion, PO Box 800, Salina, KS 67402, (all mailed entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. CST on May 19, 2017) or by completing the sweepstakes registration slip at Sunflower Bank locations in Colorado, Kansas, and Missouri. Registration requires your printed name, signature, address (including zip code), home/cell and work telephone numbers. All entries become the exclusive property of Sunflower Bank, N.A. and will not be returned.
- LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Sweepstakes entries will be accepted from April 3, 2017 – May 19, 2017. All entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. CST on May 19, 2017.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE. There will be one (1) winner. The grand prize winner will receive a check for $1,892.00. Retail value of prize is $1,892.00. Winner will receive a 1099-MISC. Winner is responsible for all taxes and local regulations.
- DRAWING. Drawing will be held on May 24, 2017. Winners will be notified by email or phone based on the email address or phone number provided, on May 24, 2017. No substitutions in lieu of stated prize will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable. In accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless SBNA and its employees, officers, and directors form any liability arising from damages, injuries, or losses of any kind which may arise from the possession, use or misuse of the prize.
- ELIGIILITY: No entry fee, payment, or purchase is required. Your entry signifies acceptance of these rules. Sweepstakes open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age and older at time of entry. Odds of winning depend upon the number of qualified submissions received. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Winners must meet eligibility requirements listed in these sweepstakes rules and regulations as determined by SBNA. Employees, officers, and directors of SBNA and their immediate family are not eligible to win.
- RELEASE: All entrants agree that SBNA, their directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion department, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Entrants also agree that SBNA shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotion-related materials or prizes; stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries; or transactions that are processed incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction of computer hardware or software or technical failure of any kind, including error in entry submission, whether human, mechanical, or electronic. Sunflower Bank in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or otherwise in violation of the rules. SBNA reserves all rights in the awarding of the prize. SBNA respects the privacy of all entrants and will not share any entrant information or email lists with any third parties unless required by law. By providing valid contact information to SBNA, entrants accept these rules and agree to be bound by the results of the prize drawing. All decisions made by SBNA are final. Member FDIC.