No matter the size and scope of your business, we have a business account that is right for you. We offer a range of business checking accounts, including a basic Business Checking account designed to meet the need of businesses with lower transaction volumes, as well as interest-bearing and analyzed accounts for those looking to maximize the cash flow of your business. We also have business savings and business money market accounts with competitive rates to serve as a complement to your business checking account. To open an account, visit your local branch or speak to your relationship manager.
Small Business Checking Account
A basic and straightforward business checking account designed specifically for small business customers with low-to-moderate activity.
- Low $9.00 monthly maintenance fee may be waived with compensating average collected balances. Ask for details.
- No minimum balance to maintain
- First 200 items included, low-cost per item thereafter
- Monthly imaged statement of account activity or eStatements
- Free Business Debit Card
- Business Online Banking
- Plus additional services designed to enhance the operation of your start-up or growing business*
Checking Accounts with Advanced Payment Services
If your business has a need for an account with more advanced functionality, we offer solutions to meet your specialty needs or support your ancillary cash management needs such as ACH Services, Positive Pay, or Remote Deposit Capture. These and other Treasury Management services are best presented after visiting with one of our relationship managers so that we can recommend the specific solution to meet your needs. Call us today to start the journey toward making your money work for you and your business.
IOLTA, COLTAF and CARHOF Accounts
We believe in giving back to the communities we serve and supporting institutions like public agencies and nonprofits that work to improve the lives of those in need. If you are a lawyer in Arizona, Kansas, or Texas, contact your relationship manager to find out the interest rates for Sunflower Bank’s Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts (IOLTA). In Colorado, we offer accounts for Colorado Association of Realtors Housing Opportunity Foundation (CARHOF) and Colorado Lawyers Trust Account Foundation (COLTAF), your relationship manager or local branch can provide the interest rates and all the details that real estate brokers, property managers, title companies, and escrow agencies, and attorneys need to open these accounts.
* Fees and conditions may apply to other products and services offered. Contact us 888.827.5564 for the specific terms that apply to products and services. Terms and conditions of accounts, products, programs and services are subject to change.