Comprehensive Treasury Management Solutions from Sunflower Bank
By choosing to work with Sunflower Bank for your Treasury Management needs, you have a dedicated team of professionals committed to the success of your business. We pledge to provide a consultative approach to understanding your cash cycle and delivering solutions targeted to your specific needs.
Our comprehensive suite of Treasury Management services and experienced, local Treasury Management representatives, allow us to compete with the largest banks while offering the service and attention of a community bank. We continuously work to add new services to enhance our offering and meet your evolving needs.
Whether your goal is to accelerate collections, streamline payments, or reduce risk, your relationship team will take the time to understand your internal work flow and help you improve transaction processes and create efficiencies within your business.
You can utilize our services for:
- Receivables including Lockbox, ACH Manager, Remote Deposit, and Merchant Services.
- Payables including ACH Manager, Wire Transfer, Payroll Cards, Commercial Cards, E-Payables, and International Payments. Cash Management including Investment Sweep, Loan Sweep, and Zero Balance Accounts.
- Risk Management and Fraud Protection including Positive Pay and ACH Positive Pay.
- Information Management and Online Banking including Balance and Transaction Reporting, Web-based Transaction Initiation, Stop Payments, and FTP Services for file and data transfers.
- Healthcare Industry Solutions including Revenue Cycle Review and Revenue Cycle Automation.
We have dedicated support groups for Treasury Management clients. Our implementation teams ensure that services are tailored and installed to your needs, with ongoing assistance provided by a specialized team.
We offer a variety of customized checking accounts to meet the individual needs of your business. Regardless of size or volume we have an account type and products that help streamline your receivables and payable process.