Sunflower Bank Terms & Conditions
Your resource for important information that applies to accounts.
Questions? Call us at 888-827-564 or email us.
- Deposit Agreement
- FDIC – Your Insured Deposits
- Understanding Overdraft Privilege
- Understanding Overdraft Protection Options
- You Choose: Opt in or out of overdraft privilege on your debit card
- Statement of Condition-At Close of Business December 2015
- Sunflower Bank Credit Card Terms & Conditions
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA): Our website is not targeted to children (age 13 or younger), nor do we provide or sell products intended for use by children. To the extent that any child-related services or products are available on our website, they are for use or purchase by adults.
- Customer Identification Notice – IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, Sunflower Bank will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. Sunflower Bank may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.