Online & Mobile Banking
Bank From Anywhere, Anytime
Welcome to convenience. Sunflower Bank online and mobile banking allows you to access accounts and manage your finances from anywhere, anytime. Our secure and user-friendly platform is designed to make banking as convenient and efficient as possible, so you can focus on what matters most.
Enroll in our online and mobile banking services today and experience the flexibility of banking 24/7 from anywhere. By also signing up for eStatements, you can enjoy the benefits of going paperless and avoid paper statement fees:
- Easily view, save, or print statements as needed
- Track account history as far back as 24 months
- Eliminate storing or shredding paper statements
- Help the environment
Online And Mobile Banking Features
Sunflower Bank’s 24/7 access makes it easy to manage your money anywhere and anytime. Online banking allows you to check your account balances, transfer funds between accounts, view transaction history and pay your bills – on your schedule.
- Banking from your desktop, phone or tablet through our mobile-friendly site
- Downloading and using our Mobile Banking App¹ on your phone or tablet
- Depositing checks on-the-go through the Mobile Banking App¹ ²
- Viewing account balances, checks & deposit images, and transaction history
- Downloading transactions to Quicken® & QuickBooks®
- Paying your bills
- Receiving account alerts and notifications by email or text message
- Transferring funds between accounts
- Viewing statements
- Zelle®: A safe and easy way to send money to friends and family³
Instantly control when, where, and how your debit card is used with CardControl, our free, on-the-go companion app that helps you control debit card spending and reduce fraud and misuse of your card.Learn More in CardControl
Credit Sense powered by Savvy Money® allows you to stay on top of your credit score. Learn more about this powerful and FREE service.Learn More in Credit Sense
Start sending money with Zelle®. It’s fast, safe and easy way to send money.Learn More in Zelle®
View Our Accountholder Guide
Already a banking customer?
We're pleased to provide you with instructions and FAQs to help you make the most of the premium features that are associated with our checking accounts, including those available through Online and Mobile Banking and additional services that benefit you, your family and your community.
Personal Online Banking User Guide
All the instructions you need to register and get started with personal online banking.
Mobile Banking FAQs
Helpful information about using mobile banking, including our mobile app and mobile deposit.
Tips for Online & Mobile Banking Safety
The privacy and security of your personal and financial information is a top priority.
¹ Message, data rate, and charges may apply. Check with your wireless carrier for details.
² Mobile Check Deposit subject to approval.
³ Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
Zelle® and the Zelle-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC, and are used herein under license.