Health Savings Accounts
If you have a high deductible plan, an Health Savings Account (HSA) can help you save for qualified medical expenses on a tax-free basis.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) combines a high-deductible insurance plan with a tax-exempt savings account. HSA's allow you to pay for certain medical-related expenses with tax advantaged dollars, ultimately saving you money. You can use it to pay for current and future qualified medical expenses, and carry over any unused funds from year to year. The account is yours to keep even if you retire, change health plans or change jobs.
- You control how much you allot for medical expenses throughout the year.
- You receive special HSA checks* and a debit card to easily pay expenses
- No set-up fee
- No monthly fee
- No transaction fees
- No minimum balance requirement
- Interest is accrued and paid monthly
- Enjoy online access to manager your account
*Shipping and handing fees apply.